still, back to AI and the hatorade that the world splashes on him after every victory. he's a good guy, he just has his own style, and do you watch him? he gets thrown around more than a midget in a midget tossing contest. all those big lugs elbowing him and shit. well, here is what allen had to say about the whole thing:
"Honestly, I really think that I will [keep the dres code]," Iverson said. "Once they start talking about suspending me, then I don't have a choice. I don't want them to take my money, either. I don't want to just give my money away. That's just like taking it and burning it.
"But when they start talking about suspending me and hurting what we're trying to do here as a basketball team, then I don't have (any) choice but to abide by it."
it's a mature response and all, i mean, he's not giving his money away to the nba, because lawd knows they don't need it. later in the article entitled Iverson says he can conform to dress code, allen notes:
"I feel like if they want us to dress a certain way, they should pay for our clothes," Iverson said.
"I don't think it's good for the league. I really don't, because it kind of makes it fake. The whole thing is fake. You've got all these guys with different personalities. Tracy McGrady is different from Kobe. Kevin Garnett is different from Tim Duncan. And I'm different from those guys. Everybody has their own style. It's just unfair when you take that away from people."
Iverson was especially bothered by the section of the league memo prohibiting players from having "chains, pendants or medallions worn over" clothes.
"Basically they're saying, `Don't dress hip-hop,' " he said. "What does a chain have to do with your outfit? A lot of guys wear chains with their religion on them or personal things. I have chains with my mom's name on it, with my kids' names on it, a chain with my man that passed away on it, and I don't think that's right for people to say that I can't express it. I think they went way overboard with it."
you know, it is unfair. it is unfair that the corporate fuckin
anyway, in other related interesting factoids about how much my life sucks compared to ai, while i have been writing this blog, allen iverson has made $733.66 and i have made a whopping $3.03. that hasn't even paid for my latte. you can calculate that in weber grills at this site. well, you too can see how much the rich and famous make compared to you here at salary wizard. it is a very cool program, but i just want to say i hate everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment
sprechen sie.